Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wear pink shoes!

“I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. And I don't want to get to the end, or to tomorrow, even, and realize that my life is a collection of meetings and pop cans and errands and receipts and dirty dishes. I want to eat cold tangerines and sing out loud in the car with the windows open and wear pink shoes and stay up all night laughing and paint my walls the exact color of the sky right now. I want to sleep hard on clean white sheets and throw parties and eat ripe tomatoes and read books so good they make me jump up and down, and I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift.”
~ Shauna Niequist

3 comments:

  1. glad to see you back posting again! thank you so much for your lovely thoughts on my blog I really appreciated it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these shoes!! What a cute photo to match an inspiring paragraph. I've started a new blog if you want to find it, much like my old one, but NEW to me. Hope all is well with you and yours!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like that too, but these days pink satin shoes don't reflect the life I find myself living. Nice to catch up again.

    ReplyDelete