Monday, October 18, 2010

the shape of my week

so
has prompted
us to pay attention
to shapes this week: I
plan to look at life a little bit
differently, to look for hidden patterns,
to experiment with rhythm and repetition in my
writing, to explore ways in which I might be able to change a
thing simply by turning it upside down or inside out; to change the way I think
by altering my viewpoint; & to change the way I live by adjusting my perception:
'To look at something as
though we had never seen it before
requires great courage'
Henri Mattisse

2 comments:

  1. well I like how you have written your thoughts here and it is a good thing to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After your heart-week a really good theme. I like it. Reminds me to my post about longing. Who knows, maybe I should change my shapes, too. Break out of the daily life. - Tamara

    ReplyDelete