Sunday, June 26, 2011

daily photo #1

Last night, my sister Sarah arrived from Cape Town for four weeks (I started this blog after her last trip which was just over two years ago).   We've got a long list of things we plan to do and hopefully the Auckland winter will present us with some clear sunny days (although even if it's raining we'll find something fun to do!).  I've decided to post a daily photo (taken with my point and shoot Sony Cybershot) for the next 4 weeks as a record of her stay.  Here is the first, taken yesterday afternoon - after a showery grey start to Sunday, the sun appeared in the afternoon and a beautiful rainbow appeared.  Rainbows have always been a good omen for me so no doubt lots of good times lie ahead in the next month!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful rainbow! so great that you will have your sister with your for a while. i look forward to seeing the sights that you post. : )

    ReplyDelete