Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my beautiful week 10

- A baker in the café kitchen carefully measures sugar into a large stainless steel bowl. I wonder what she is conjuring for the hungry customers of The Ginger Crunch café?

- A man and a young boy paddle a small white boat across the sparkling blue sea, basking in the sunshine of their Monday morning adventure.

- Shelby plonks herself in the middle of my yoga mat right where my feet need to be. I transplant her to the couch but she leaps off and sprawls herself mid-mat in a languorous interpretation of cat pose. I surrender to the power of meow.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Exactly!!? ..and Easter is just a couple of weeks away. Wish I could find the pause button x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I guess Easter IS the pause button.

    ReplyDelete