Thursday, February 25, 2010

sunshine

Last week Suburban Yogini honoured me with a Sunshine Blog Award - thank you so much Rachel!

I now have to pass the award on to 10 other bloggers who bring sunshine to my life. I have a fairly short list of blogs that I visit regularly - if I let myself get too carried away I wouldn't ever get anything done around here! So here is my list of favourites from which I receive a daily dose of inspiration, warmth and sunshine - no matter how stormy the weather!

These blogs cover topics ranging from writing and photography, to health and well being, to fashion and style. Most of them are all fairly widely followed but I hope you discover something new on this list:

Fiona at planting words
Phil at Green Ink
Karen Maezen Miller's Cheerio Road
Michelle at Find Your Balance
Terresa at The Chocolate Chip Waffle
Susannah at Ink on my Fingers
Andrea at a cat of impossible colour
Mary at Goodlife Zen
Marie at Begin - Writing Yoga and More
Rachel at Suburban Yogini (I know I'm not really supposed to pass it back but I can't help it, this is one of my favourites!)

Thank you to all of you for sharing your inspiration and incredible talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment