Tuesday, February 23, 2010

my beautiful week 7

Mondays continue to come around with frightening speed and I feel as though I am barely keeping my head above water some days. February is racing past and a new month will soon come marching in. I must admit that I am not finding the time to do as much writing as I would like to but I know very well that this is more a matter of making it a priority than through lack of time. It is just that my free pockets of time are scattered throughout the day rather than in convenient chunks, and I do not always have access to a computer when I find myself with minutes to spare. I probably need to keep a notebook in my car or handbag to scribble down thoughts when they crop up rather than hope for 30 minutes of dedicated time in front of the computer.

In the meantime, I continue to gather little snapshots from each day. Here are some from this past week:

- I feel remarkably satisfied that after watching 2 hours of mindless but addictive television I have completed one and a half squares of my knitting project.
- While biting into an apricot at morning tea time the second of Talya’s top front teeth is dislodged leaving her smile spacious, yet beautiful as ever.
-With each mouthful of sushi wasabi shoots up my nose setting off sparks which clear my sinuses and bring tears to my eyes.
Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment